four speed strength

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your companion air fare now!
caacOk9b7yoMza/PermissionData

how strong is the 23 spline 833? Of course the hemi box would be nicer,
but this is what i got to work with, came from a 71 big block
challenger. Not for  a drag racer; my Chargers  being envisioned more as
a road car- I am right now calling it the  "High speed midnight
interceptor".440 powered with a   ( hopefully , maybe!!) centrifugal
supercharger setup and 3.23 gears .I wanna go fast .My own version of
"vanishing point"  Just wondering how much the  23 spline can take.
   PS- sounds like I better go to a driving school too!
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene  Or

[AD removed for archives]
Your Neighbors will envy your Garden when you get 100 bulbs on us
caacOlwb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.