To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 1:31 PM
Subject: RE: 64 sway bar

[AD removed for archives]
Get 4 Free low-fat, low-carb recipes
caacLQbbNYX9Xa/PermissionData

Dave:
One of the things I've always wanted to do is put sway bars on.
Fronts were all I was interested in.  My 64 Belv and my 65 Belv2.
Where did you get the bars?  Links?  Brackets?  How much work was it?
Can I do it on a pair of jack stands?
Are there real benefits for a daily driver for rears?
Inquiring minds (with damage) want to know.

Tom Duross
Go Red Sox