Re: getting sick of the car world

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacHOXb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

I agree, finding parts hiding behind barns and such are half the fun of
owning a Mopar.  I had a guy stop by the other day to look at my Belvedere.  He was
very proud to show off a chrome hemi 2x4 air filter he had found in a flea
market.  He was much prouder telling me he was going to sell it for $800.00 on
Ebay.  Probably owns a Honda.  Anyone can buy all they need from Ebay.  The joy
is knowing you did it yourself (with the help from friends)  If all you want
is a trailer queen, buy it from an exotic car dealer and then you can tell
everyone you own a hemi cuda. I love to watch these guys wrap clear plastic wrap
around their tires before they roll it off the trailer.  I would, just once,
like to fire it up and bang it through the gears with the sucker watching.
(but's that's just me)  Us poor slobs take years to build a decent street cruiser,
get the family involved and it will be a memory forever, not just an
investment Sorry about the rant, I'm sure these scarce muscle cars need to be
preserved, but sometimes it seems a little ridiculous to me.  Joe (saving up for an
aluminum water pump housing)