RE: getting sick of the car world

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacHOUb7yoMza/MyDietPatches

I agree and offer one more thought.The cars and the parts are out there
and for reasonable prices IF anyone really wants to work at finding
them. I have car buddies that wouldnt drive across town on a wild goose
chase then complain they cant find a decent car for a fair price
online.It takes work to ferret out the best deals now...just like it did
in years past.Ebay has it's purpose but it cant compete(for me)with the
excitement of checking out a lead or spotting a fender peeking out
behind a shed and nothing beats stepping into a junkyard I've never been
to.The hunt is the best part for some while wrenching or cruising suits
others.Deals are out there...just have to keep digging to turn up the
nuggets

Bob

Gary wrote:

> Doug, I agree wholeheartedly with what you wrote and appreciate the way
> you
> wrote it. I can tell it took a lot of thought and you got the facts
> straight
> before you started writing. I don't usually write to pat someone on the
> back, but this one deserves it. Good post.
> Gary Bradshaw Ft. Worth, Texas

[AD removed for archives]
AMDEdge offers tech tips, news & info to keep you on the leading
edge of PC performance with AMD64 technology.  Join AMDEdge free
NOW for members-only content, promos & updates!
caacKfyb7yoMzf/AMDEdge

----

b7yoMz.