Re: getting sick of the car world

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your companion air fare now!
caacJzhb7yoMza/PermissionData

Neal one of the reasons you keep encountering high prices is the cars you are
looking at. I realize that everyone has their own taste. If you were looking
at a 1966 Polara 2 door, or a 1974 Charger or a mid generation Barracuda, the
prices will be less. When you look for cars that "could" have carried the Max
Wedge motors it's the same story. Lets face it when you go to a car show you
will only see E bodies, or late 60's B bodies from the Mopar crowd. Once and a
while someone will toss in a Max Wedge car, or an A body, but for the most
part in Mopar circles they dont really exist. Very few people out there (at least
here) stray from that. Personally I have had all those cars over the years.
For me it's time to try new things. I have a 68 barracuda (notchback) a 73
Charger, a 66 Polara vert, a 66 Belvedere (slant six). I think they are all cool
cars and i didnt pay over 1500 for any one of them. Plus you would be suprised
at how many people will flock to see a a Mopar with pushbutton tranny,(my 63
Custom880) or a big convertible. More than I ever thought. You are very right,
the prices are really silly. I have seen ungodly prices for E bodies that are
held together with string. I have a very good friend who just picked up a 1962
Crown Imperial almost rust free running car for 300 dollars. All chrome
present and accounted for and the original hubcaps. Damn fine loooking car.
Bob

[AD removed for archives]
Want to go on a Cruise for Free?
caacIqOb7yoMzf/PermissionData