RE: nervous welder

[AD removed for archives]
Save money and get healthy
caacHMMb7yoMza/PermissionData

I bought the cowl patch panel from Kramer about three years ago for a 64
car that I had.The fit and finish of the panel was horrible and the hole
for the windshield wiper was about an half inch off.I wound up cutting a
panel out of another car and selling that panel at a swap meet.I would
check the fit of the panel before I would use it,unless the quality is
better now,the one I had it would have taken more work to modify it than to
make one from scratch.

directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Want to convert your desktop into a virtual fish tank?
Complete with multiple life-like fish 3D animations...
Download the Living Marine Aquarium Screen Saver. CLICK HERE!
caacHMDb7yoMzf/Freeze

----

b7yoMz.