Re: 727 Small Block Trans W/Overdrive?

[AD removed for archives]
Want to go on a Cruise for Free?
caacIqOb7yoMza/PermissionData

I want to mention that these, like other late 60's and later trans, won't fit an early motor whether poly or LA as is, due to the smaller crank recess in the early motors being too small to accept the torque converter snout. With small blocks and slant sixes, the change in sizes was made in either '66 or '67, and I can never remember which is which. With a regular trans, I've read that you can make an early torque converter work by changing the input parts to the earlier pieces, but I don't know if that would apply to the OD trans.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana
'56 Chrysler Windsor; '60 Chrysler Saratoga; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart convertible; '65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S; '69 Barracuda FB now 360; '72 Cuda '340

[AD removed for archives]
Should School Prayer be mandatory? Give us your opinion and win.
caacHM5b7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.