65 Sports Fury Parts wanted

[AD removed for archives]
Race to Claim your FREE Stock Car Racing Gift!
caacERRb7yoMza/PermissionData

Hello to all of you eyes and ears all over the nation. Does anyone have, or
know of a car with the following parts available? I have a 65 Sport Fury and
need the trunk mounted script that spells out "SportFury", the red, white, and
blue emblem that is in the center of the grille, and the rear trunk lip molding
that goes on the bottom all the way across the trunk? If so, please email me
and i will be glad to pay a fair price for these. Thanks, Greg