Re: new to list; looking for Max Wedge

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacBBBb7yoMza/MyDietPatches

Tom,

Thanks for the info.  I also agree it's a lot.  It's essentially
paying for the VIN.  My thinking, and maybe I'm an idiot, is that for
$15,000 more up front for an original Max Wedge, the car would be
worth at least $30,000 more than a clone when done.

- Jim

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:26:41 -0400, Tom Duross <tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [AD removed for archives]
> Do you love your country? Get a Free USA T SHIRT click here to
> receive your gift.
> caacDvPbNWo3ua/PermissionData
>
> Jimmy's right.
> Check Ebay 7922511282.  It's in PA, not too far.
> It's been listed at least once before and I think twice.
> I watched it last time, I have a 64 I drive everyday.
> Plop in that 63 hemi and you're all set.
>
> Tom Duross
> Boston

Are Americans getting fat? Give us your opinion and win.
caacDvYb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.