RE: Monster Mopar Weekend

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacBBFb7yoMza/ChildrenInternational

I looked for Rich's car but missed it. I stopped by
last year and talked with him for awhile. I probably
spent too much time in the swap meet area. Did you see
the red large Dodge truck hauler with the wing car in
the car show area that had a poly stroker with two
fours?

   Gary

-
> Gary Futrell wrote:
> >
> > Just got back from Monster Mopar Weekend in St.
> Louis.
> > I took some pictures that will warm your heart.
> > Here's the link:
>
>   Gary,
>
> Just got back as well.What a blast!67 NSS cars in
> the field.Why didn't
> you stop by Rich L's trailer to say hello.I checked
> in with him a few
> times during the weekend.He said no one else showed
> up.His car was not
> in your collection of pics.
>
> Fastest car in NSS was a 62 Catalina A/FX,9.60s with
> a 4 speed that
> still has me scratching my head.
>
>   Dave Walters
>   Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
Do you live vicariously through Reality TV? Let us know and win!
caacDv1b7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.