Newport and Dart wagon for sale

[AD removed for archives]
Need cash fast? Get a $500 CASH ADVANCE overnight! Let
YourCashCentral get you the cash you need.
caacxycb7yoMza/MyOnlinePayday

don larson <realdeal69dude2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:[AD removed for archives]
RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
caacxydb7LJGya/Medical Hair Restoration

Hey Rachel, I just ran into a early-mid 60's gold Newport 4 door that had a 383 in it. It is gold, and the body looked pretty good. I might be able to get cheap if you or anyone else were interested? I also will have a 1966 Dart 4 door wagon with a /6 for sale very shortly if you would pass this on to the group for me. I know it is a year out of our range, but I thought someone in the group might be interested before I tell anyone else. The body looked real good, but the front bumper was pushed in a little and it needed a instrument cluster. That is all I saw at the time.

Don, realdeal69dude2003@xxxxxxxxx

rachel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacvgob7LJGya/ChildrenInternational

Hi everyone! Just bought a 1963 Newport- love it! She's a bit rough around the
edges(very bottom edges of the quarters) and has a few dings from when her
elderly owner's wife tried to drive, but still quite a smooth ride. My
favorite description so far is "It's like riding in a LazyBoy on a pontoon
boat" :) With a little under 60k miles, the engine runs strong, and not
noticibly louder than my '96 Intrepid :) Considering she's a 361, I'm pretty
happy. But even with the relatively low miles, the engine is showing it's age
and is pretty caked with goo- most likely just the old gaskets, hoses, etc.
Pretty sure it's never had more than the basic non-invasive maintainance.
Well, that and I'm guessing it's old enough that I should do it the favor of
using lead additive? (any opinions on that idea?) Interior needs very little
aside from cleaning to make it very presentable (no show winner, but very
intact).

Well, there's my self-introduction. Now for a few questions for the gurus :)
Where in the heck do you find stuff for these old rides?? I'm not a total
newbie to owning older Mopars, but have never owned anything older than '68.
Newports are hardly even mentioned in any of the places I've found that even
deals with the non-mainstream stuff, let alone any information of value.
Also- where can I track down information about parts interchange for my car?

Things I'd like to improve/upgrade soon are: 1. Adding seatbelts- this will
turn into a roadtrip car for the family. Any tips on good seatbelt systems
that don't look totally out of place? 2. Brake upgrade- she's absolutely
happy to purr along at 80mph, but her 'whoa' needs some work before *I'll* be
happy doing 80mph :) 3. Fix the wiring under the dash- this will require
information about how it's really supposed to look. Somewhere along the line
someone did some "creative wiring" and the use of turn signals and headlights
at the same time does interesting things *sigh*... Anybody with information,
tips, sources, etc- Please feel free to respond either on list or directly to
me!

Hmmm... this is turning out much longer than I'd thought, so I'll leave off
with the questions now. Much thanks in advance for anyone who can lend a
helping hand!

Thank You!

Rachel

[AD removed for archives]
Need cash fast? Get a $500 CASH ADVANCE overnight! Let
YourCashCentral get you the cash you need.
caacxycb7LJGyf/MyOnlinePayday

----

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacvgob7LJGyf/ChildrenInternational

----