Re: Consol trans adjustment (was Push button learnings)

Re: Consol trans adjustment (was Push button learnings)

[AD removed for archives]
Shop online for Discount Auto Parts: Mirrors Headlights Tail
Lights Bumpers Fenders Window Regulators Spoilers Altezza Lights
and a Full Line of Auto Body Parts. www.partstrain.com
caacxygb7yoMza/Parts Train

Bill,
    Ran into similar trauma a couple of weeks ago. Be  sure the detent spring
(pushes the ball against the "rooster comb")is the light  one, otherwise the
cable will fight gear selections when you are going from 1st  back to Park
(cable is pushing). If you check another cable shift valve body you  will see how
easy the selector should move. As far as the O-ring deal goes,  I was going
to look for a metric size that might be a little heavier to seal  better, For
the meantime, be sure the cable is not being side loaded so as to  decentralize
the O-ring in the bore. Hope this helps. Dan

...."One  Nation, UNDER GOD"....(no matter what a crackpot judge says!")

'62  Plymouth Sport Fury
'62 Plymouth Fury wagon
'62 Plymouth Fury 4-dr.
'69  Super Bee
'68 Coronet R/T Hemi

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacvgob7yoMzf/ChildrenInternational

----

b7yoMz.