E Bay Prices

[AD removed for archives]
Shop online for Discount Auto Parts: Mirrors Headlights Tail
Lights Bumpers Fenders Window Regulators Spoilers Altezza Lights
and a Full Line of Auto Body Parts. www.partstrain.com
caacxygb7yoMza/Parts Train

Doug, Amy, Randy, Jana, Amber, Marko, Steve, Maureen, and Kersha;

Hello,

 I've been subscribing  to your magazine for a few years now since my ford
virus has cleared up and am building a 67 Belvedere.  I would just like to
comment on some "Buy It Now" prices I see on Ebay Motors.  The most recent one that
grated my nerves was a B/RB oil slinger listed as rare and hard to find.
These are available everywhere for about seven bucks.  The guy had a Ebay "Buy It
Now" for $24.95.  If you're new to the Mopar sport, PLEASE check around for
prices before you buy.  Ebay has some very good deals, and is not to blame for
the few that have no integrity to the sport and are not true Mopar people.

  Keep up the great work on your magazine, and I appreciate your not becoming
involved in the "my mag is better than your mag" thing.  Also, let's not
forget those Polyheads lurking out there....    Joe Reiss - Kelso, Washington