Street rod

[AD removed for archives]
Shop online for Discount Auto Parts: Mirrors Headlights Tail
Lights Bumpers Fenders Window Regulators Spoilers Altezza Lights
and a Full Line of Auto Body Parts. www.partstrain.com
caacxygb7yoMza/Parts Train

I just came back from a cruise-in at a small local airport.  We were
parked right by the hanger next to the runway.  A group of 4 street rods
drove by us to park, and one of the guys in our group said that all 4
were lady driven.  They were accompanied by a '64 Dodge 330.  I went
over to check out the Dodge and saw that it was powered by a 440 engine.
 It was a pretty nice ride...black steel wheels on the rear and
Torq-Thrust "D"s on the front.  One of the street rods was a 1936 Ford
standard 4 door sedan.  It was a nice rod, but what really caught my
attention was the Mopar 440 engine under the hood.  It sure filled up
that small engine compartment!  Anyway, that lady sure bucked the norm
for street rod power plants, when she added Mopar performance under the
hood...Brian

'64 Belvedere
Woodstock, IL.

[AD removed for archives]
Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
caacvglb7yoMzf/AARP

----

b7yoMz.