From: Sean Bolter <bolterman@xxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: brake line "tee"
Date: Mon,  9 Aug 2004 02:56:40 +0000

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacvgubWhYkEa/411Web

I am converting my 1964 Fury to a dual master cylinder with front disc
brakes, and all new lines.  Is it O.K. to re-use the "tee" from the old
system, on the frame below the master?  I want to plug off the two
fittings for the old front lines, and just use the "tee" to connect the
lines going to the rear only.  Is this a mistake?  Is there a better
and/or recommended way?  If O.K., should I clean out the tee fitting
with anything?

Thanks guys,

Sean Bolter

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacvgtbWhYkEf/MyDietPatches

----

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacvgpb7yoMzf/OmahaSteaks

----

b7yoMz.