Re: New-be Subscrib - 64 Polara 500

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacpgsb7yoMza/ChildrenInternational

No such thing as a 1964 Coronet.  No Coronet was built in Canada after 1953,
but the way.

The "880" was not a Polara, at least not in 1964.  The 1964 880/Custom 880
was based on the 1961 Polara/1962 Chrysler and shared nothing with the 1964
Dodge 330/440/Polara.   The 1964 330/440/Polara shared bodies with the
Savoy/Belvedere/Fury.

There was a Coronet in 1965 which shared bodies with the Belvedere and that
body was the same as the 1963-64 Plymouth and Dodge.  The 1965 Custom 880
used the same body as the Polara.

I suspect their parts are for the 1965 Coronet/Belvedere, and someone there
know the 1965 C/B body was carried over from the 1964 Plymouth/Dodge, only
they did not update the 1964 model listing.

Bill
Vancouver, BC