From: AlaskanMopars<mailto:AlaskanMopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: AlaskanMopars<mailto:AlaskanMopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 3:21 PM
Subject: STOLEN! 1968 Charger - Kansas

New Message on AlaskanMopars

From: MandaJane©
Message 1 in Discussion

This was forwarded to me and it just rents my heart!  If anyone at all has any information at all, please help!  If we car owners can help each other, these thieves stand less of a chance!      STOLEN!  1968 Charger
- Wichita, Kansas      Tag: BU Kansas, KRU068      VIN: XP29F8B342299   Wichita Police Case No.  04C514689   Owner: Ron Mayes, Andover, KS.  Contact: 316-264-5005 ofc - after hour press "7" leave message.  316-291-0100 pgr - vm.   When: On July 15th, between approximately 6:30 PM and 7:40 PM from 1000 E. English, (Advantage Communications office), Wichita, KS, Didn't hear car start or drive off while owner in the building.  Drive way tire marks appear to have dragged vehicle & possible towed off   Colors: Black Vinyl roof, Bright Hemi Orange* body.  Some grey primer on passenger rear quarter* where body work was being performed around wheel well.  68 Model Charger has round tail and signal marker lights, Grill across the entire front with hide away headlights.     Interior: Original, Black Vinyl bucket front and bench rear seats, console with auto shifter, tick tac clock, 150 mph speedometer, original all gauges trimmed in orange* to match body. AM FM CD player mounted under dash.  Walnut chrome steering wheel*.  Trunk is loaded with basic tools, cleaning materials, and new restoration parts.  NOTE: Gas gauge doesn't work so they might run out somewhere hopefully in view! Had about 8 gallons of fuel left.   Front Windshield*: Driver's side has 2 years of "Mopar Nationals" stickers.  Trunk interior deck has magnetic decals of car shows.  Front Tag is Advantage Communications Logo Tag, white lettering on Blue tag.*   Wheels: Aluminum slots mag* wheels with raised white tire lettering.   Engine: 383 CID big block, aluminum intake, valve covers, Holly Carburetor with chrome air cleaner and blue washable air cleaner element*,  MSD ignition, Headers.  Special Sanden Air Conditioner compressor*.  Power steering & brakes. Chrome Fuel pressure regulator. Aluminum fan.   Transmission: Torqflite 727 automatic with shift kit modifications,    Rear end: 8.75 - 3.23 ratio Sure Grip rear axle.   * These items are unique to this vehicle and aid in identification purposes.   IF YOU SPOT THIS VEHICLE IMMEDIATELY CONTACT OWNER AND/OR LAW ENFORCEMENT!   REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO IMMEDIATE RECOVERY OF THIS CHARGER!

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/AlaskanMopars/_emailsettings.msnw<http://groups.msncom/AlaskanMopars/_emailsettings.msnw>

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help<http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help>

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact<http://groups.msn.com/contact>

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:AlaskanMopars-remove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:AlaskanMopars-remove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacpgsb7yoMzf/ChildrenInternational

----

b7yoMz.