MOPAR NATIONALS

[AD removed for archives]
Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
caacpgMb7yoMza/AARP

Mopar Nationals at Woodburn Or today.  I was in 7th heaven.  The 62to 65 Mopars were running hard today.  There must have about 12 or 15 of our cars there  today.  Couple of Hemi 64 dodges and plymouth.  Lots of 440 powered 4 and 5s.  One 61 or 62 Lancer with a built 440 that was something else.  Shook the ground.  chargers, chanellgers, cuda's  Super bees  R/ts  Road RUnners ,and more.  Even a 48 or so Dodge business coupe that made it almost to the fainals.  6 cyc.  a 53 ford with a Slant 6 that was a good running thing.  I know I didn't see every thing but what a great day.  No I didn't take a camera.  \Dumb.   May have been some other list members that did.  DIdn't meet any of them today.  I am going back next year and hopefully with have something to run.   Anyway a great day. Got to meet of old friends.  Took my brother to his first drag race.  He is almost 80 year young.  Really enjoy it.  Was a well run show.   More on it later.

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacpgIb7yoMzf/Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.