From: marshall  Kummer <22krash@xxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 65 coronet door panels
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:45:15 -0400

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caaclxSbWhUHTa/OmahaSteaks

Has anyone purchased door panels for a 65 coronet 500 from Legendary? If so , do they fit? I sent mine back in May because they were to long ( front to rear) The doors would not close properly. I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem and whats taking them so long to correct it. Marshall

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caaciqQbWhUHTf/Discover Card

----

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups ? now 3 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro provides your organization with instant remote access to email,files, applications and network resources in real time. FREE TRIAL:
caaciqTb7yoMzf/ExpertCity

---- Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!

b7yoMz.