
Re: 727 rebuild question
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 727 rebuild question
- From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:47:34 -0700
-----------------------------------------------------------
Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaciqTb7yoMza/ExpertCity
-----------------------------------------------------------
Any 727 guru's know which one is the better trans for the rebuild?
Wally told me the 70s 727s had a beefier input shaft setup (BEARING
, i THINK!, dONT QUOTE mE).The late 60s had a smaller setup.
I got a 73 big block 727 from a Roadrunner as a donor for my
pushbutton setup for the Fury, gonna put the input shaft setup into
the PB tranny so I can go "trick" on my converter if I so choose.
Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon
--
http://www.fastmail.fm - IMAP accessible web-mail
-----------------------------------------------------------
Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaciqXb7yoMzf/ExpertCity
-----------------------------------------------------------
----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!
'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.
b7yoMz.
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network