Re: Convertors/PUSHBUTTON...

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaciqXb7yoMza/ExpertCity

> Well, I decided to stick to the original pushbutton plan, as thats why I have gone thru hell and high water to keep this project rolling, although it got close to that big cliff in my backyard I'm always talking about,hee hee.
   I found a 1964 big block pushbutton 727 from a 361 equipped  '64
   Newport for only 150 clams. I have  a 1973 input setup from a big
   block  73 Roadrunner for the front end so I can run a trick converter
   if I so wish. I just need the 65 tailshaft setup if I want to get the
   u-joints up to snuff.
   Wally has been helping me immensely with a million tech questions,
   hats off to Wally, i proclaim this international Wally day!
   The only thing I dont like about this pushbutton thing is if u want to
   go racing, how the heck do u race a pushbutton tranny, my Belvedere
   had a manual valve body in its tranny ( so i was told),nonetheless,  u
   had to hand shift the thing and on the street it was extremely
   aggravating. I dont know if I am willing to make that sacrifice, maybe
   it will just haveto be a slow street/strip car.
   Neal ZImmerman, Eugene Oregon

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaciqZb7yoMzf/Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.