Re: 62 Newport

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caaciqSb7yoMza/Children's Int'l

Well that may explain why my horn doesn't work! :)

When I got into my steering there was not any kind of wires to these
shims, how would they be a ground?  I am hoping that this does in fact
explain why my horn doesn't work.

Kirk

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:26:56 EDT, for26hemi@xxxxxxx said:
> Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
> Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
> invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
> caaciqZbWamXwa/Sharebuilder

> Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
> provides your organization with instant remote access to
> email,files, applications and network resources in real
> time. FREE TRIAL:
> caaciqTbWamXwf/ExpertCity
>

> ----
> directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
> protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
> content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

  Kirk Venier
  kirkv76@xxxxxxxxxxx

NEW Heat-sensitive Hypercolor Thinking Putty from Crazy
Aaron comes in grown up handfuls. It's the creativity
unleashing, desk toy that changes color when you touch it!
caaciqRb7yoMzf/Crazy Aaron's Puttyworld

----

b7yoMz.