  From: GARY WILSON
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx ; 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 1:24 AM
  Subject: Re: Digest for 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx, issue 2090

  Sponsor a child today through Children International.
  Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
  For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
  caaccM4b7JXu0a/ Children's Int'l

  Do not change to manual brakes, I repeat do not change to manual brakes.  You can get used to the power brakes.  Much safer.  No problem to change to power brakes.  Most mopars have a plate that can be added to the firewall for power brakes.
  MOPAR413 (Gary) 64 Polora 500