64 Plymouth Fury 2 dr. ht for sale

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caaccM4b7yoMza/ Children's Int'l

If anyone is looking, I am helping a friend sell a 64 Plymouth Fury 2 dr HT. It is a project and needs everything redone as it has been sitting for a long time, It seems to all be there with the exception of the rear bumper and the instrument cluster. All the trim has been taken off and it comes with the car. It is a 318 Poly with 727. The short block is still in the car and the transmission is also It is a bench seat, column shift car with A/C, power steering, power brakes and even power windows. There is very little rust in the car. I found a small amount in the left lower quarter and a small spot in the right front floorboard. The decklid lip has a small amount but it comes with another decklid. The glass seems to be decent except for the windshield which is cracked. The car is white and looks like it was painted with a brush . It has a Texas title. I have a few pictures but my digital won't take detailed pictures. If interested let me know. wedge65@xxxxxxxxxxx .I can get it delivered for $1.00 a loaded mile. Someone surely needs a power windowed project like this for a driver and the price is only $1500.00. He is firm on the price. Thanks,

Gary Bradshaw
Ft. Worth, Texas

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7yoMzf/ ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.