Re: correct wiring for dodge slant six starter

Re: correct wiring for dodge slant six starter

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMVb7yoMza/ ExpertCity

Hi
      The yellow wire goes to the solenoid "coil" terminal (small spade
connector)
the two reds go with the main battery terminal and connect to the 5/16" stud
on the
solenoid assembly mounted on the starter,the other side goes to the starter
itself
(the above is for the direct drive starter,usually Canadian built). If your
car is US built
you will most likely have the high speed reduction gear starter,in that case
the two reds
go to the 5/16" stud on the firewall mounted starter relay along with the
main battery lead,the yellow will go to the  "st" terminal on the relay.

  Wally
   63 Dodge