Re: Convertors/PUSHBUTTON...

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically invest weekly or monthly and build your future. caaccMMb7yoMza/ Sharebuilder

I started with a 65 Imperial BB trans as the guy i bought it from ($150) swore up and downit was the one i needed. When i got it home it wasn't a priority so i bagged it and stored it away till i was ready for the bigblock swap. when i got it out i knowticed the tail end had a bolt on yolk (not B&T) a setup like the rearend has... i find out that Imperials are different and have a 2 piece drive shaft with a slip joint in the middle of the saft and a berring assembly that attaches to the frame. I immedialty started the long search that you are doing now. i read and read all i could on these transmitions. i ended up buying a 65 dodge 727 tailshaft and output shaft from a friends garage($175 all nice and clean and ready to install) i found a nother late 60's BB trans for the front input shaft and drum($75) and a local retired friend who worked for a local dealership charged me $150 to do the rebuild and swaps if i p[rovided the necessay parts(rebuld kit and gaskets Approx. $200) it was after i ot it all installed when i found out the cables i had were for a column shift car and wouldn't attach to my floor shifter(another $350 for new cables from imperial services 1 - shift cable, 1- park cable 1 speedo cable) I must have the most expensive trans in the state of ohio or at least Cincinnati($950 FOR A STOCK UNIT). I used the converter from a 69 383 car and it is alright for now... but the pan still leaks... Maybe i should have gone for the 4-speed.

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro provides your organization with instant remote access to email,files, applications and network resources in real time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7yoMzf/ ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.