ADMIN: RE: Digest for 1962to1965mopars@, issue 2079

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7yoMza/ ExpertCity

The "use your text editor and trim your reply" Clubhouse Guideline
applies to Digest mode as well as regular mail.

Don't resend the whole Digest edition to everyone when you reply to a
Digest summary you receive.

One way to do this is to highlight and copy the message in the Digest
you are replying to, hit reply, use the "select all" function of the
text editor and press delete. Then you have a blank window. Paste in the
original message, type in your reply and send.

Or you can just start a new message from scratch and paste in the
section of the Digest message you are replying to.

Please remember to change the Subject of the reply to match the thread
of the original discussion.

Again, the bottom line is don't resend the whole Digest edition to
everyone when you reply, trim your reply & match the "subject" line to
what is in the message you send.

Thanks!

Clubhouse Administrator

tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Because he's in digest mode.  He gets the week's overview once each week
> and reviews them.
> It's an option if you're not constantly connected or don't want tons of
> email downloaded everytime you log on.  Plus, no trimming off the fat
> before
> replying.
>
> Tom

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMVb7yoMzf/ ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.