From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: should the Power steering go?
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 20:18:57 -0700

Looking for a Promotional or Marketing Gift? Discover
Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's
the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy
customized with your corporate image!
caaceBcbV7tWJa/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

 Who has a 63 Fury without power steering?
    Is it beastly to drive?
   Toying with the idea of getting rid of the P.S. setup and going
   manual, for simplicities sake and weight.
   Neal Zimmerman , Eugene Oregon

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMbV7tWJf/ Sharebuilder

----

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically invest weekly or monthly and build your future. caaccMMb7yoMzf/ Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.