Re: Hey Neal, hey Neal!!! nuts?(no lug nuts)

Re: Hey Neal, hey Neal!!! nuts?(no lug nuts)

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7yoMza/ ExpertCity

Don't get me waxing nostalgic about auto parts stores, i have already
done that several times  here about junkyards.
    Here in town theres really only one "Old" store, called Brooks.
    Creaky wood floors that smell vaguely of grease and ground out
    cigarette butts, the guys that work there are the same faces I knew
    when i was a kid.They actually had old stock 273 pistons way, way in
    the back when I was there last.
    They have a cruise -in every Friday night in their parking lot in the
    summer, hope to get one of my monsters out there sometime before the
    summers over.
   My big gripe about the pimply faced auto parts guy is that when i go
   in somewhere i feel the salesman should know more than me. My
   confidence is really shaken when they dont seem knowledgable or
   interested.  I feel like i am educating them. I had one say once,"
   whats a Mopar?"   Another time when getting something for my Belvedere
   he asked me if it had a 427?  I think it would break his heart if i
   told him "The fast and the Furious is actually  a remake of a fifties
   movie by the same title
Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon.

                          unladen european swallow

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU?s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime ? anywhere.
caaccM2b7yoMzf/ AIU

----

b7yoMz.