RE: Hey Neal, hey Neal!!! nuts?(no lug nuts)

RE: Hey Neal, hey Neal!!! nuts?(no lug nuts)

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own
foods. Learn more about our program at:
caaccM7b7yoMza/ Dr. Smith

I wont even go into the autozone in my town.  I try Checkers first, as
they have a couple of mopar guys that know their stuff.  Carquest is
close, then NAPA.  Both have knowlegeabe parts guys and can find some of
the harder to find less standard parts.  Advanced is last try cuz they
are all the way acrossed town near NAPA.

Every time I've gone to autozone in the last few years, they dont have
what I need.  One very masculine counter-gal told me, I should get rid of
my gas guzzler and it wasnt worth the money to even special order the
part.  That was one of the last straw's.  Now, if I want to get a 6"
fart-pipe to put on my dart, they have about 20  different ones to choose
from...

On Wed, 12 May 2004 15:18:49 -0700, "Robert neal zimmerman"
<northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> > I kind of like Autozone. They often have stuff there on the shelf that iwould have to wait a day or two to get elsewhere.
>    I also like their lifetime warranty on stuff, thats so cool, I have a
>    starter for my 318 poly ,and  a water pump,; plus a water pump for my
>    dodge work truck. They dont cost anymore than anywhere else and I dont
>    have to ever worry about BUYING one again, its all taken care of.
>    Gonna see if that would apply to a MP crate hemi if I got one through
>    them!
>
>     The place I cant stand is Schucks, worst place I have ever been,
>     maybe thats just the one here in town, but they should call themself
>     Sucks. SLOW,   apathetic and unknowledgable, kind of like me.
>
>    Neal ZImmerman, Eugene oregon
>
> --
Tom
65 Dart GT 'vert
68 Plymouth 'vert
Longmont, CO

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7yoMzf/ Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.