RE: Hey Neal, hey Neal!!! nuts?(no lug nuts)

RE: Hey Neal, hey Neal!!! nuts?(no lug nuts)

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own foods. Learn more about our program at:
caaccM7b7yoMza/ Dr. Smith

Autozone is messed up. :) When I put 351W heads on my 69 Mustangs 302, the rocker nuts were $10 each at Autozone, but a rocker kit(Rocker, pivot, 302 nut and 351W nut) was $5.99. Go figure?

Dustin
http://www.crcmotorsports.com

65 Barracuda "Commando V8"
www.geocities.com/hell_fish_65/
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/dustinc.html

"If it jams force it, if it breaks it needed fixing anyway."