Pictures

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7yoMza/ Sharebuilder

Yes there are photos on the website. They were under the projects section . "63 Dodge 440 hardtop" There are also some on my website. Quickest way there is just type "Don Dulmage" in your search window. When you get there look for "63"
Re undercoating.
I worked in this trade since 1965 and do not ever recall seeing a North American car with no undercoating. Maybe it because they were all Canadian Production but they alway had a shot of undercoating in all four wheel wells haphazardly applied as well as some undeneath in no particular pattern Most of our list vintage mopars also had some sprayed on the front side of the rad support panel behind the grill.
When I did my car i made drawing of how it was applied and tried to duplicate it more or less when i finished the car. I wanted it to look like a brand new 63 Dodge as it would have been from the factory.
In the dealerships we occasionally for wealthy customers did a full undercoating job but all Cars i worked on had some under the fenders and in the wheel well areas and a bit under the outer floor edge on the outside of the frame rails.
Don

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaccMPb7yoMzf/ UOP

----

b7yoMz.