Mail rearends , etc

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7yoMza/ Sharebuilder

Our mail in Canada is at the central sorting office the next day. Other than w awwekend it would be in the USA with in at no more than two days. After that there ain't nothin us Canadians can do. It is in your hands then . I have had books arrive in one week and some go almost 5 weeks. @ weeeks seem the average fromCncad to US destination at the low rate and a bit faster as 1st class.

Rear ends.
We forget always why we change rear end gears i think. Our car in stock state came with apprx 23 inch tall and very skinny narrow tires that wouldn't bite for nothing so we buy taller and fatter tires because we like the perfomance and look. A taller tire traves farther everytime it rolls  For instance if we go from a 23 to a 24 inch high tire we go 3.14 inches further every revolution. If we went from a 23 inch tall tire like I did to a 28 inch tall tire that is 5 inches of height and 5X3.14 "inches furher travel every rotation. That is like having overdrive  and is not perfomance oriented so we install a lower gear numerically to bring everything back in oder . roughly speaking 1" of tire hight corresponds to 1 gear ratio .
So My car had 296 gearing and i add 5 inches of tire height so i would go from 296 - 323(1")-355(2") to 373(3" ) to 391(4")to 410 (5")
don

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaccMPb7yoMzf/ UOP

----

b7yoMz.