  From: Don Hudson<mailto:mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 8:16 PM
  Subject: Re: Underside originality

  Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
  provides your organization with instant remote access to
  email,files, applications and network resources in real
  time. FREE TRIAL:
  caaccMSb6eGsBa/<caaccMSb6eGsBa/> ExpertCity

  My 65 Dart GT convert was coded for the undercoating and hood pad.  They
  really slathered on the complete underside and wheelwells.  I bet I had 50
  pounds of undercoating after it was all scraped off.  I figure that's what
  saved a great deal of the car since the original selling dealer was in
  Albany NY.
  Don