RE: History channel Drag racing history

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMVb7yoMza/ ExpertCity

Sounds like a fun show, Brent. Thanks for letting us know.

I guess it was this TV episode:

Modern Marvels
Drag Racing
Legendary drivers lead us on a record-breaking race through a
century-long search for sheer acceleration that began before World War
One, when hot-rodders modified Model-T Fords to see how fast they could
go. Today's dragsters can cover a quarter-mile from a standing start in
4.5 seconds, hitting top speeds above 330 mph. Top driver Gary Clapshaw
shows us how to put together a modern dragster and revolutionary
designer Bob Norwood unveils his newest car.

If so, here is the future broadcast schedule. I think these are central
times, so check your local listings:

Thu, May 6
3-4am
Modern Marvels
Drag Racing

Thu, May 13
1-2pm
Modern Marvels
Drag Racing

Thu, May 13
7-8pm
Modern Marvels
Drag Racing

Also, I noticed another show listed that seems worth looking at coming
up:

Muscle Cars
Airs on Wednesday, May 12 @ 1pm ET/PT & Wednesday, May 12 @ 7pm ET/PT
Pop open the hood, check out the carbs, and hear the engines roar as we
journey back to a time when gas was cheap, emission controls
non-existent, and all that mattered was acceleration and speed. During
the 1960s and '70s, GM, Ford, and Chrysler competed to create
high-performance cars at prices teenage baby boomers could afford.
Featuring interviews with John DeLorean, creator of the Pontiac GTO, and
his marketing partner Jim Wangers, we go behind the scene of the
muscle-car wars.

And who says there's nothing to watch on TV? :)

Gary H.

Brent Stewart wrote:
> Did anyone see the drag racing history on the history channel last
> night? It was awsome. they usually reshow these alot so keep your eyes
> open for it. it
> had alot of 62-65 mopars, some real cool altered wheel base cars

Domains as low as $4.95!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
caaccM5b7yoMzf/ GoDaddy

----