From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: offset hangers
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 07:35:59 -0700

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMVbWhUHTa/ ExpertCity

I have a few questions more about this spring relocation thing.
  I really would like to do this , seems much faster than my brainstorm
  of moving the stock rails in.
   Don and Earl, my two voices of reason. I just get dreAMING, they reel
   me back in, they must be really old, LOL.
   Anyway here goes:
  I would imagine with the springs moved inwards you pick up a little
  sway in the rear from the narrower spring width, right? Would a rear
  sway bar help this?
    Are the Super stock springs suitable for a street machine?
    Are they the same length as the stock leaves, in other words would
    they slip right into the old mounts?
    Now in my MP Chassis manual where they talk about their relocation
    kit, it sounds like the spring rides under the frame rail, sounds
    like u actually cut into the rail and put the spring up "IN" the
    frame rail. Is that right?
    Does the car then ride higher in the back?
   Neal Zimmerman,Eugene Oregon

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaccMPbWhUHTf/ UOP

----

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening, weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaccMPb7yoMzf/ UOP

----

b7yoMz.