63 Sport Fury

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab6PVb7yoMza/ Val Rad
I need some help decoding a 63 Sport Fury that I went
and looked at today. It's an original standard floor
shift with V8 and manual steering. The car appears
solid with no rust in the pans or trunk and minor rust
around rear fenderwells. It now has a 1970 440 with
four speed and 4:10 posi with 3 inch exhaust. This car
has (Golden Commando - Power) tags on the fender.
The VIN is 3431246112 which by my book shows to be:

3 - V8
4 - Sport Fury
1 - Detroit
246112- production number

My Chrysler catalog states the four speed was
available  as an option in midseason.

The fender tag has:

Top row:  05  153

Next row:  57  53  2

Last row:  0713   1745  342  451  EE

Can anyone tell what engine would have been in this
car?
Could it have been a 426 - 4 speed or was it probably
a 383 - 4 speed or 3 - speed? The car interior is not
bad with redone seats and a short console.

  Thanks, Gary

Need to find the right school to fit your needs
CollegeInformation.info has already found it. Get educated
on your future ? degrees, financial aid and more!
caab8Lbb7yoMzf/ College Info

----

b7yoMz.