RE: Manual to power Steering Conversion

Sign up to get FREE information from leading colleges!
Compare degrees, admissions, financial aid and more.
Study your career education options at Collegeinformation.info. caab8K7b7yoMza/ College Info

Another good PS box is one from a Diplomat cop car.

Dustin
http://www.crcmotorsports.com

65 Barracuda "Commando V8"
http://www.angelfire.com/rant/hellfish65/
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/dustinc.html

For Sale:70 Swinger
http://www.angelfire.com/rant/hellfish65/swinger.html
http://www.showyourauto.com/am/listings/l0041.html

"If it jams force it, if it breaks it needed fixing anyway."

From: tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx

Earl;
I'm running bias ply's, maybe the originals.  I don't know.
28 psi all around, checked yesterday in fact.  New tires are
on the menu and I'm watching the threads and reviewing old ones.
When's the last time you parallel parked a manual steering car
on a narrow street in downtown traffic?  It's about seven revolutions
of the wheel each way!  I wasn't complaining really, just a little. :)
Bushings, plugs and seals are dry, I did change the fluids before driving
it home but it needs these replaced.  I posted on the seats a while
back and a tear opened up under my ass the other day.  Everything is
just so dried out from sitting so long.
But on a good note, I finally have a car I can drive!

Tom

Tom,

I am not trying to be a smarty here, but have you checked the air in
your front tires? When is the last time you lubed the front end?
Manual steering is not that hard, maybe a gym membership?

Earl

Need to find the right school to fit your needs
CollegeInformation.info has already found it. Get educated
on your future ? degrees, financial aid and more!
caab8LbbWhUNmf/ College Info

----

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2 months! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&pgmarket=en-us&ST=1/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
caab8Ldb7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

b7yoMz.