Newest swap meet ads

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab6PVb7yoMza/ Val Rad
Hello all,

Below are the latest ads put on the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet page.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

--------

FOR SALE

1962 Dodge Dart 440 2 door hardtop. Original California car, ZERO rust
and
incrediably straight. Car has been sitting in the paint shop for two
years
and never finished. Was building it to run A/SA and have lost interest
in
NHRA.

Car is complete and a roller. Right now, all interior is out (again, for
paint - has complete front and rear seats, beautiful tan original door
panels, radio delete, and nice dash - uncut). Has new front suspension
(ball joints, tie rods, idler arm, and torsion bars). Has 6 point X roll
bar installed (to fit bench seat) and is tied as well. Excellent
stainless, and grill. Body and under carriage have stripped and sealed.
underside is immaculate and ready for what ever color, NO UNDERCOATING!
This car is super nice and STRAIGHT!

Has new AEROSPACE 4 wheel disc brakes (in box and not installed) and new
"Launcher" rear springs as well.

Price for above, $6500. Interesting trades will be considered

easily
and not noticed, the body on the car is first class and prime #1. I
doubt
you'll find a straighter and nicer one. Will negotiate less springs and
brakes.

Also, have a virgin set (never a valve job and surfaced) of 286 Max
Wedge
heads with valve covers, stands and shafts, 2 413 passenger blocks ('62
standard bore and '64 .030 over), std steel crank, and complete '65 413
with trans as well.

Might put together a package deal. Can email photos if needed of when we
brought the car home 3 years ago and then sent to the paint shop.

Eric Voigt
909-789-6998
evoigt2106@xxxxxxx (April 10, 2004)

WANTED:

Searching for a hood emblem for a 1962 Dodge Lancer (the 170, not 770).
Will consider trade for other parts or outright purchase.
Rick - bigcove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (April 10, 2004)

wanted, 1965 coronet 2dr ht door sill plates both sides in and
out...contact rnekelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx 740-649-5599 (April 10, 2004)

Wanted 1963, 1964, or 1965 2 door post Dodge "B" body that has a
straight
body and nearly rust free.  Roller OK.. engine and transmissions not
important.prefer 8 and 3/4 rear end and k-frame that will support big
block motor.  Fender wells, firewall and dash must be in place and in
good
shape. Serious Cash Buyer for a good car. Contact Jim at email:
(marsh6758@xxxxxxx ) or leave message at 602-862-5605 (April 10, 2004)

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
caab7pQb7yoMzf/ GoDaddy