RE: Can I ask what may be a stupid question?

RE: Can I ask what may be a stupid question?

INSTANT CAR INSURANCE QUOTE! Save time, save money, and
get the best deal. Get quote, buy, and print insurance
cards online!
caab599b7yoMza/ Insurance4usa.com

Don,

You can stuff the 413 into the Fish, but a better fit would be a 400
block
with the 413 or 440 crank, giving you the old 452 combo, and .75 of an
inch lower deck height. It makes for a better fit in the early A bodies.
The
Imperial rear is not the hot set up. Wrong bolt pattern. If I wanted to
put
a 8.75 in an A body I would find a B body rear. Their about an inch
wider,
and work quite well with the right back spacing on your tires. But the
big bonus
is the larger brakes and the 4.5 inch bolt pattern. You can cut the B
rear
down and get axles quite easy. In fact it is better to start with a B
rear
if your going to cut a 8.75 down for moving the springs inboard. You can
sell the stock A body rear complete, for almost enough money for the
whole project, and wind up with larger brakes trick axles etc.

Earl

 I have finally came up with a little extra money and have a chance to
buy an
early/mid sixties imperial with a 413 for 500.00. I was thinking about
taking
the motor, tranny, and rearend and using it in my 65 barracuda. What do
you
all think about this idea? It was a /6 and I want a V-8 anyway, and
aren't to
picky about keeping it original. What about the tranny and rearend
fitting?

  Thanks, Don

MORTGAGE / REFINANCE RATES ARE LOW. ACT NOW!
3 Mortgage brokers compete for your business.
Great rates, no obligation, and easy form.
caab6aabV1hOjf/ Insurance4usa.com

----
directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU?s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime ? anywhere.
caab6anb7yoMzf/ AIU

----

b7yoMz.