Re: Off Subject - 1969 Ford Torino Convertible

Re: Off Subject - 1969 Ford Torino Convertible

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday?
Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free
samples and special offers our members enjoy each and
everyday.
caab5n1b7yoMza/ Ivo Interactive

Hi Don,

I just ran across a 70 torino vert got sale in nice
drive condition today for 9k.  According to the
current
NADA book it's value if from 7.5k to 24k depending on
how nice.  I deal in all cars and it's unfortunely
down on the desireability list.

In terms of desireablity (excluding mopars), it's 70
chevelles, 69 camaros, 64 - 70 mustangs ....

Then down the list is a torino.

If you think the car is a good deal, then talk to the
owner, get a TON of pics and docs, put a VERY small
deposit down and throw it on eSteal, I mean, eBay.
Then if you can sell it for more then you paid for it,
you go with the car.  Your only gamble is your
deposit.

tomcat
www.auto-diner.com