From: "mike bartel" <mike68@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: SS Springs - Length

The SS springs I bought for my 63 Dodge last year bolted right in with no
mods at all. It is my understanding that they were initially produced for
max wedge cars. Mine were a little short laying on the floor. They stretch
when the weight of the car comes down  on them. Why not try bolting them in
and see how the shackles hang when the weight of the car is on them. ---mike
63  330