Re: Re:64 Plymouth front sway bar

 >I used a 68 charger sway bar on my 64 polara, had to fabricate the
brackets that mount the sway bar to the lower control arm, otherwise it
bolted in.
> I also used "A" body disk brakes and swapped the knuckles from side to
side which puts the calipers at the back of the rotor.  I used the "A" body
brake lines with the metal stem and just moved the junction block  to the
front of the control arm bump stop and extended the metal line to where I
needed it. Seems to work okay with no clearance problems .   Mike  64 polara