Re: Early a-body disk brakes

 I have wondered why a simple device like that couldnt set your rears up
 with discs too, but put something european back there like some Mercedes
 or BMW or Porsche  brakes, just so u have to keep a couple metrics in
 your box.
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:34:02 -0600, "Donald Schrader"
<schrader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> I took the look ....Cool and cheap as well ....
> It maybe a little much for the absolute purist putting chevy stuff under
> the
> fenders.. But  it is a cheaper way to go
>
> Don S.

                          unladen european swallow

----

b7yoMz.