Ah the mighty /6

Now there is a fun piece. I have done a few and some of them are on my website. Neatest one was the last.
225 +.140" with brandX valves . We did it to see if it was too thin. Cylinder walls when finished were still thicker than most engines . Pistons? Glad you asked.
194 Chevys right out of the box with .009" removed from the pin bosses.
More cubes, more compression.
My brother still has the motor.
We also did a 66 Cuda for Mrs Dulmage and she raced it for years in the Powder Puff class at or local drag strip. Still has her trophy and newspaper clipping. Car ran 15.84 and would clip the V8s quite often. I put a redone 1975 198 cu in in that. Picture on the website (mein)
And then there was the Turbo charged /6 Bantam altered. (Also on website. ) They are fun motors to play with and won't break the bank. Drove the 66 Cuda to Florida twice from here (Canada) Very good driver and decent gas milage as well.
Brings back a lot of memories. Saw a 63 Dart /6 in Kingston at Rini Engines . I believe they are going to sell it. It is the same colour as my 63. Tried to get the Mrs talked into a "his and hers" deal but no cigar. She is in love with her new PT Turbo GT
Don

----

b7yoMz.