  From: Gary H.<mailto:62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 8:08 AM
  Subject: Administrative: RE: Offers to buy cars

  All,

  My understanding is that the '62 to '65 Mail List is password protected
  and the automated address-harvesting spam robots can't get in to snag
  addresses.

  If you read the Mail List via the Topica "bulletin board" style reader
  you see the mail addresses listed are also altered to uselessness. That
  is for public lists where anyone can read. But the '62 to '65 is
  "members only" readable anyway.

  Unwanted e-mail originates from countless sources, but directly from
  this Topica Mail List, probably not.

  Personally, I use the delete key like in video game to quickly zap the
  spam. I consider junk mail just a part of the Internet, similar to the
  pile of junk mail delivered by my local postal carrier daily, mail that
  I toss into a real trash can. :-)

  Regards,
  Clubhouse Administrator

  Moparmickee@xxxxxxx<mailto:Moparmickee@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  > I got one too, also got a e-mail from the nigerian scam team seems >our
  > addresses are up for grabs here, I'm considering getting off >the list
  > to prevent unwanted e-mails
  >  Mick

  ----

  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html>.