Fw: Enquiry Jason Taylor

Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 4:32 PM
Subject: Fw: Enquiry Jason Taylor

Thank you Roland; I have copied both of the mail lists to alert them to the progress and BCC several other individuals.

We will keep you all updated as further progress is made; we are on the home stretch now after a very long & hard run.

Thank you all for your indefatigable patience!
Gary Pavlovich

Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: Enquiry Jason Taylor

We’re composing a new update as this is being written... We have two manifolds for install now and I’ve called for a minor change and Gary has called for several changes but we’re about there... (Can we breathe???) There are 20 manifolds cast and going to heat treat and final machining this week... Because we made the water runners the same size as the port runners (for visual), we have had minor issues with getting the  bolt holes on both sides of the water runners clearanced adequately... However, that won’t stop anything as we will just bring a slightly oversized cutter in to alleviate that and we expect 20 manifolds in about 2 weeks to start shipping... Future versions will have smaller water runners to eliminate those issues altogether.
Thank you for your patience...
Gary-can you put this out to the groups please..
Martin-please go by foundry to help get the parts to heat treat and/or machine shop...
Javier-you’re doing a fine job!!! Keep the pressure on please...
God bless all!!!