Re: Steering column inquiry for you guys....

Re: Steering column inquiry for you guys....

How about using the adapter that Imperial Services made? It allowed use of a lever TorqueFlite with cable operated push buttons, so I assume the '65 cable column lever too. I don't know if they still make that piece but you can ask them.

Thanks,
Gary H.