My Sport Fury Updates

Little thread here to update you all on My Fury Purchase, It's on the
docks bow in CA waiting some parts to arrive to be packed into it for
it's journey acress the Pacific

Here are some photo's of it arriving in Longbeach, (Pitty the tow
truck driver damaged the front bumper eh?)

http://s113.photobucket.com/upload/albums/hemiy09/?location=Black+Fury

One question I would like to ask;

I am buying some new wheels for it to run it at the track,

Fronts will be American Racing 15 x 6 Torque Thrusters

and the rears will be Wheel Vintques 63 Series O.E Chrysler Black
Wheels,

 Can anyone here tell me the widest rims I can fit on the back and
what backspacing they should be?

I am going to run Mickey Thompson 3754R ET Street Tyres so you could
give me a matching tire size as well , it would be an enormous help.

If anyone has an alternate sugestion my ears are wide open.

Many Thanks in advance.