Re: lug nuts

A 1963 is a tapered axle, they are a pain to get the drum off.  I bought the puller and still couldn't get them off, I drove around with the axle nutsloose on car, trying to get a wheel to break off the car....nothing.  I sent it to a shop last year....they torched them off the car with a puller...I can't wait to get a new axel for my car.  I hate it so much.